Ways to Donate
Make an Impact and Transform a Life
Substance Use Disorder is a complex disease, but with the compassionate, individualized care that patients find at Fora Health, it can be treated. As a non-profit organization, Fora Health raises money because most of our patients experience poverty and reimbursement from public insurance leaves a significant funding gap. Your gift increases health equity, expanding access to programs that are evidence-based, culturally responsive, and wrap around services that help thousands of individuals and families each year find a healthier way to live. When you give to Fora Health, you are giving the gift of life-saving treatment and helping to build a stronger community, one person at a time.
Contribute online now, or see below for the many ways you can give hope:
Double your impact – Don’t forget to check if your employer matches the charitable giving of current or retired employees. Reach out to your HR professional for information and forms.
Click here to make a donation using our secure, online form.
- You can make a one-time gift or become a Fora Sustainer by setting up a recurring monthly, quarterly or annual gift!
- Online gifts can be made in honor or recognition of someone special by using the “Tribute Gift” check box.
Mail a Check
PO Box 16040
Portland, OR 97292
Donate Appreciated Stocks, Bonds, Life Insurance, or Real Estate
Click here to learn more.
Make an IRA Contribution
Are you over 70 ½ this year and interested in decreasing your personal taxable income while supporting your charitable goals? Click here to learn more about the benefits of making a gift directly from your IRA.
Attend the Freedom Awards
Join us live or online for the Freedom Awards Luncheon and celebrate the power of recovery to transform lives while raising critical funds for access, programs and activities.
If you have new items that will help our patients succeed in treatment, please contact us at email@example.com.
Make an Honorarium or Memorial Gift
Make a gift in memory of someone special, honor a loved one, or celebrate a milestone, like a birthday, wedding, or anniversary.
Donate a Vehicle
Donating a vehicle like a car, boat or RV is convenient and 100% tax deductible. Click here to donate a vehicle to Fora Health. You may also call (877) 999-8322 to make your vehicle donation through v-Dac.
Name Fora Health as a Beneficiary in your
Will or Estate Plan
Leave a lasting legacy of support for the causes you care about and secure economic or tax benefits for your estate. Planned giving often allows people to make larger contributions that might otherwise be out of reach. If you have already included Fora Health in your will or living trust, we would like to recognize you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support Fora Health While You Shop
- Sign up for Fred Meyer Community Rewards and a portion of what you spend will be donated to Fora Health. Click here for detailed sign-up instructions.
- Use Amazon Smile to support Fora Health while you shop on Amazon.
Support Fora Health While You Recycle at Home or at Work
Do you recycle cans and bottles through BottleDrop? You can donate the proceeds to Fora Health from your online BottleDrop balance here.
- Join our blue bag drive by filling special “Blue Bags” with recyclable bottles and cans and dropping them off at your local BottleDrop location. Reach out to email@example.com or call (503) 535-1189 for more information on where you can pick up Blue Bags and labels.
- Create a Blue Bag program at your office and increase your impact! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (503) 535-1189 for more information
Stock Giving Form
For additional information about donating to Fora Health, please contact the Development & Marketing Department:
Fora Health, Inc. (formerly De Paul Treatment Centers, Inc.) is a registered charitable nonprofit. Donations are deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Tax ID number: 93-0706892.