As one of the nation’s leading experts on addiction medicine, substance use disorders, behavioral health and mental illness, Dr. Omar Manejwala is passionate about giving people accessible terms to understand the science of addiction and behavioral health. Join thousands who have benefited from his crucial teachings. You will learn to leverage behavioral science insights to change your habits and life.
Get your VIP ticket to attend an exclusive pre-event reception at 9:15 AM with time to meet the speaker, get your book signed and have some delicious breakfast and coffee!
Gain valuable insights on the future of addiction:
- Trends in addiction prevention and treatment, and potential future trajectories.
- Sociopolitical forces that may serve to shape future approaches to addiction management
- Prediction of the role of “big data” in defining future approaches to addiction management
- Forecast of potential technological innovations and their impact on addictions, including, for example, the Internet of Things.
- Review the central features of healthcare innovation and with proposal of how these might manifest in the future of addiction prevention and treatment.
About Dr. Manejwala
Dr. Omar Manejwala has over 15 years of experience treating addictive disorders. A Duke trained psychiatrist and former Hazelden Medical Director, Dr. Omar is now Chief Medical Officer of an LA based national health services management company. Dr. Manejwala has treated thousands of patients with addictions from all walks of life, and is widely regarded as one of the nation’s leading experts on addiction. He is one of the nation’s most sought after speakers on the topic of addiction. In his latest book, William Cope Moyers says “Dr. Omar knows addiction medicine inside and out.” Bio: Omar Manejwala, M.D. is an addiction psychiatrist, international speaker, former Hazelden Medical Director, and bestselling author of the book Craving Why We Can’t Seem to Get Enough. He has appeared in dozens of media outlets including 20/20, CNN, The CBS Early Show, ABC Primetime and many others.
For more information about the Let’s Discuss series click here.